Ein wunderschönes Lied eines SDA-Singers mit einer gigantischen Stimme. Rudy Micelli (www.rudymicelli.org) Das Video könnt ihr hier anschauen:
VERSE:
Morning sun the light of creation
Grassy fields like a velvet flow
Silver clouds a shimmering curtain
He's designed a perfect world
I'm amazed at His talents
I stand in awe of one so great
Now my soul begins to sing out
To the source from which it came
CHORUS:
Bless the Lord who reigns with beauty
Bless the Lord who reigns with wisdom and in power
Bless the Lord who reigns my life with so much love
He will make in me a new and perfect heart
REPEAT CHORUS:
Praise the Lord who reigns in beauty
Praise the Lord who reigns with wisdom and in power
Praise the Lord who reigns my life with so much love
He will make in me a new and perfect heart
Morning sun the light of creation
Grassy fields like a velvet flow
Silver clouds a shimmering curtain
He's designed a perfect world
I'm amazed at His talents
I stand in awe of one so great
Now my soul begins to sing out
To the source from which it came
CHORUS:
Bless the Lord who reigns with beauty
Bless the Lord who reigns with wisdom and in power
Bless the Lord who reigns my life with so much love
He will make in me a new and perfect heart
REPEAT CHORUS:
Praise the Lord who reigns in beauty
Praise the Lord who reigns with wisdom and in power
Praise the Lord who reigns my life with so much love
He will make in me a new and perfect heart
I know my God will make in you a new and perfect heart
Be blessed!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen